AMAZON WEB SERVICES
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive,evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon. It provides a mix of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings.
- As increase in migration to the public cloud, cloud computing has moved from a nice-to- have to a core competency in the enterprise.
- It requires set of skills needed to design, deploy and manage applications in the cloud that can speed up time to value for cloud projects.
- Security: Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Storage: S3, Glacier, Snowball, Storage Gateway, S3
- Compute: EC2, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Lightsail
- Database: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Redshift
- Networking: VPC, CloudFront, Route 53, API Gateway
- Application Services: Simple Notification Service (SNS)