A PLC is a solid state / industrial computer that performs discrete or sequential logic in a factory environment. It was originally developed to replace mechanical relays, timers, counters. A sequence of instructions is programmed by the user to the PLC memory. Its purpose is to monitor crucial process parameters and adjust process operations accordingly.
PLC COURSE INCLUDES:
- Digital Electronics including logic gates basics.
- What is PLC? & Its fundaments'.
- PLC hardware and architecture.
- Attachment with different field device to PLCs.
- Intro to different PLC programming software.
- Creating new applications via different ideas & methods with proper addressing.
- All programming instruction related to arithmetic and logical operation including with timers and counters etc & advance instructions like moving, shifting etc.
- Uploading and Downloading of program & how to troubleshoot the problem.
- Communication with SCADA software.